From Earth to Earth(F.E.T.E)
FAMILY PACK OF BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES
These family packs of bamboo toothbrushes are natural and biodegrdable. They feel great on your teeth while also reducing your waste in the environment, giving you one more reason to smile.
These bamboo toothbrushes are an ideal replacement for your plastic toothbrush and help combat the issue of waste in the environment. Make your switch today and begin your plastic free journey.
- The packaging we use is 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Our family packs come in medium and soft bristles to suit your needs
- Our bristles are attached with pressure into the brush head negating the need for glue.
- Our toothbrushes can be recycled but the bristles need to be pulled out and thrown away in your general waste.
- Our toothbrushes are coloured with a natural resin paint, a kind of plant paint – this allows you to compost your toothbrush handle.
- Our bamboo is mao bamboo and is panda friendly.
Need more reasons to switch?
- THE PACK OF 4: Brushes should be replaced once a month or after any illness. For a family of 4 this is 1 month supply. For a single person, 4 months! Which means you can really start paying attention to your oral health without the worry of contaminating the environment.
- MULTI-COLOURS: Everyone loves a little colour! And it makes it easier (in a family) to know whose brush is whose.
- IT FEELS GOOD! From Earth to Earth brushes are soft and comfortable in your hand as well as in your mouth. You and your children may not want to put them down. Bamboo has a very nice natural energy about it – in contrast to common plastic brushes.
Well, we are just a couple of simple people. We live in England. We have young children and we love helping people. When I was young – in the 1980’s – I recall how I could trail through the untouched woods behind my house and scoop a handful of water from a nearby stream and drink without any concern of pollution. Today, I would think twice before doing so – which is sad.
We wanted to do something about this and this is how “f.e.t.e.” evolved.
We pronounce it “fate” but the acronym “f.e.t.e.” stands for: “from earth to earth.” It is our aim to raise awareness of environmental issues and encourage others to consider ways to help safeguard and protect it by changing our consuming and manufacturing habits. Thus “f.e.t.e.” is all about utilizing natural resources that come as direct FROM the EARTH as possible (and used for products we feel we could not do without) and which can then – after it’s usefulness has ceased – return TO the EARTH as part of the natural and ecological order of things.